Like a Tweet or Moment
Likes on Twitter are represented by a small heart and are used to show appreciation for a Tweet or a Moment. You can view Tweets someone has liked from their profile page by clicking or tapping into the likes tab.
To like a Tweet
- Click or tap the like icon and it will turn red , confirming that you've liked the Tweet.
- You can also like a Tweet from an account's profile page and a Tweet's permalink page.
Note: If you like Tweets by accounts who have protected their Tweets, the update will not appear in the likes tab on your profile (unless the viewer is a follower of the Tweet's author).
To undo a like from a Tweet
- Click or tap the liked icon to undo the like.
To like a Moment
- Via twitter.com: From the top of a Moment, click the like button .
- From the Twitter app: From a Moment cover, tap the like icon .
Note: You can also like a Moment from its end screen.
To undo a like from a Moment
- Via twitter.com: From the top of a Moment, click the liked button .
- From the Twitter app:From a Moment cover, tap the liked icon .
Note: You can also undo a Moment like from the end screen.
To see what other people have liked, you can go to their profile and click on the Likes tab.